11/11/2004

Behold.. the evil eater of souls

My granddaddy always sez "Never trust a machine to do your dirty work"...
Who ever thought the old coot was right (alright, my grand-anything relationship wasn't all that fancy). A soda dispenser ate my money... probably the first time a machine ever backed-up on me...

Okay, there was the time Win98 froze up... my entire hard-drive was wiped on many occasions... the time my iron burned a hole through the back of my shirt... Fine! Technology bites big wind

But why am I whining... It's only P20... It's not like I blew 500... Anyway, I just found out that Blogger has HTML formatting. I'll try to redesign the blog once I start/finish the CSS formatting I'm cooking up. That's one helluva snag though. Classes are about to start an I'm wasting oodles of time vegging out.

While nearly busting my groin riding the MRT (Okay, I saddled a handrail) when I thought, a lot of stuff.
  • What does a bus driver do to relax... does he sit down to rest, or stand up?
  • If you jump while a train accelerates, where do you land?

and my personal favorite

  • Why did I place my cellphone near the front of my pants?

Anyway I feel the chances of us winning a spot in the finals seem smaller than the piece of lard you find in a pork-and-beans can. That small. We practically slept (well, my partner did) through the practices... I can tell you this much, the girls at that University are hot! The kinds better left posed at a beach prone or supine... if you know what I mean... (tsk tsk tsk... sad little monkey)

I gotta stop this fantasizing... my pants are getting wet...

1 Prayers and Chants:

Anonymous Anonymous chants...

arvin this is jed.. wehehe. ive bookmarked ur blog so i have something worthwhile to read while online. wehehehe. keep me posted. im at tabulas by the way. me and dang.

Saturday, November 13, 2004 11:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Entrance