10/30/2005

Some more winninger than others

We, the people of team Kennon...

Wait... I've got a better name..

We, the members of Infinititius Callithrix are not losers. We are non winners, but the people in this banquet are all winners. Some more winninger than others. Attending the 2005 ACM ICPC programming contests was a blast? No, it was as close to boredom and lethargy as humanly possible. Well we've got a balloon for all our efforts.

But that's not the only schwag we've schwagged out of the site. Aside from the obligatory T-shirt and bag (no pens though) we swiped the ff. items:

A earthenware pot
Free unearned certificates
Napkins
God knows what else..

We could have swiped the computers given a suitable bag we can sneak in the comp area. And I got a case of trenchfoot while I was there. It would take weeks of footsoaking and airdrying to clearup the stench of biblical proportions that creeped into my socks.

I'd love to join again... but not since I hope I'll graduate soon. Good luck to the younger batches though. Be forewarned! There are some cheating lying hard-haired bastards that "cheat" their way to winning. Be an asshole and report precoders!

I'm totally pissed off now, (dang chinese!) I have no idea of a funny and pointless way to end this post. And the blisters on my foot are staring to burst. Bye now

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance