11/02/2005

Dia de los Muertos

Muerto, pan de muerto! The delicious baked orange anise flavored bread with the sticky crust... Mmmmm, it's muerto-riffic!

Speaking of sticky and sweet, I hate Halloween... I can't stand candy, I loathe costumes and I despise kids. Meddling kids. They are almost as ferociously irritating as they are on Christmas. Dang holiday season.

Think of it... Kids +(Sugar * Hyperactivity Ratio) * 4 Days of vacation = The destruction of quietitude and sanity of anybody above 14 (minus those on weed and have insatiable munchies)

That's why I can't wait for any shop to be open so I can get away from my nieces and nephews. I'm crancky when I just woke up and since it's my first REAL vacation, I'm always asleep. At least I hope to be asleep, but the kids are jacked up on sugars and halloween Cartoon TV. There goes my dreams of sound sleep.

I'm saving up all my sleep hours so I can go to comatose come Christmas Season. I guess there is such a thing as too much family. I guess you are contract bound to see them at least 5 times a year (reunion, christmas, and the occasional funeral/baptism and birthdays).

1 Prayers and Chants:

Blogger duke chants...

you old grinch. :)

Saturday, November 12, 2005 1:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Entrance