11/16/2005

Discombobulation

Discombobulation
Antidisestablishmentarianism
Dermatoglyphics
Uncopyrightable

Any long word while waiting for my movie tests to finish rendering. Any long word to keep repeating to get "My Humps" out of my head. Any long word to keep my bowels at bay before I have a chance to leave the room. Any long word to make the rainy day go away.

I'm bored and its just the first week of classes. The boredom, the silence, the slow dripping and plopping of raindrops as their bulbous ends batter the ground help keep me sort of in a semi-awake status. My mind slowly drifts... ethereal blankets carry me father away from the plane of reality.

Floating... sleepy... bored... I should really carry a port-a-brewer in class to keep me awake.

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance