11/14/2004

Soul cleaning

When your down, shoot.
Bullets are a good way to let out steam. I went to the firing range and yelled out all of my frustrations on a P30 piece of cardboard with a target and eight pellets. God, I wish I could draw the faces of all the people I have represssed anger on.

There is something about guns that ease the mind of a male, even if it's air powered. It's like morphine. Of course P30 per soul-purging is a bit heavy everytime I'm depressed. WAIT! Let me rephrase that... P700 per soul-purging is a bit heavy... The ride from Baguio to Manila is P335 + ride to mall is P30 + miscellaneous items...

If I ever want to forget stuff, there is a cheaper way... sort of. I CAN wait for Halo2, Half-Life2 and World-of-Warcraft to hit stores... I'm not much into Ragnarok anyways... I'm getting pretty sick and tired of people giving me free Juno CD's. All I do is use them as coasters, and mind you, there aren't many cups in my house.

Before I forget, our team lost... again (expecting new isn't one of my good points) I plan to extend my stay at college just to compete again, and see more birds. And if that doesn't work, I'll invite my friends for hardcore paintball. Soul-purification + Friend creaming = relief...

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance