3/01/2005

Cameria of the Red Eye

I wish I had a digital camera. I'd probably have a more interesting way of delivering the mundane aspects of my average life in the sort-of-city-more-like-suburb-Baguio-City.

But then I'll probably just post pictures of me and my friends in front of a computer terminal. Or myself infront of my terminal at home. Unless you like seeing a normal guy doing increasingly boring stuff in glorious choppy 320*400 video, I could rewrite the previous statement and say "I wish I had a Web cam..."

On to the meat of the matter. Is it just me, or is the Baguio Flower Festival a little too "rococo" for tourists? Yup, it is prettier than the previous year's attempt to turning Baguio into a monstrous tiangge. Methinks it is an attempt of Baguio to stop Jadewell from charging parking for at least one week.

I wish I had a camera, then I'll show you. Although I might say, the fluffy-puffy coffee huts are amazing.

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance