2/21/2005

Venting Frustration Version 1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGH!

Netiquette rules just broken. I don't know why I even try. The chances of me getting the staying power to last another year of schooling just evaporated like the heat from a long forgotten waffle.

My mathematics skills aren't exactly par four on a golfcourse. It's more of my handicap. I've been taking higher order mathematics and so far I'm stuck in a sand trap. This golf metaphor's not exactly doing well.

The point is, if I had the power, I'd eradicate mathematics. But I like math. Just not the fluffy Einstein-esque variety. If the Matrix Theory was as exciting and philoshophically profound as it's namesake movie...

To tell the story frankly, it's embarrasing taking a subject with students four years my minor, and not keeping up with them... On the oldness scale, that just increased my oldidity by a factor of five. I'm left behind and all my friends are graduating this semester. It's sad to be alone. There are certain watercooler humor that can't be said within limits of lowerclassmen.

I'm thinking about going to UCLA (Univ. of the Cordilleras, Loakan Annex). BSComputer Science has no math, so there's no wrath. But, then there is no free internet access, not like the luxuries I enjoy here in UPB.

I'm considering applying for a (ughhh) call center job... Anything to put money on the table so to speak. It's pretty embarrasing to leech money from the folks to put up another year of education. At least it's not a clerical job. I hate typing. I hate copying (stuff from a paper, I survived highschool by copying... PSYCHE!).

I'm reconsidering my fate as a programmer. I'm reconsidering my fate as a cubicle working middle-management yesman. I can too live without knowing much about calculus... at least I think so.

I've dropped so frequently, I can collect frequent flyer miles if dropping slips were plane tickets.

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance