2/16/2005

Post-Cadbury

For the sake of people still celebrating Valentines in Hawaii, I delayed this post so they can continue trading saliva and other bodily secretions (sweat come to mind).

So, how was it, got some? Oh... then gave some? If I had a dollar for everytime I heard that... well, come to think of it, I wish I had a dollar for everytime I heard that. A lot of people have gotten to grips to the fact that February 14 is a special day for reasons other than love.

February 14 usually means the day BEFORE payday. February 14 means you don't have money until payday... No money, no date, no gift certificate to show your undying love to whoever.

February 14 also falls under the most incomplete month of the year. If you're a guy, think about it very deeply. You don't want to spend the day for lovemaking by being incomplete now, wouldn't you...

Why not celebrate Valentines on June or July... It is the months associated with weddings. At least husbands would have two options: forget Valentines or forget their anniversary. Win-win situation I say.

Of course there is a major flaw in that theory... Which saint can be assosciated in June... St. Methodius I is pretty good. He's the saint for June 14... and apparently he's also the saint for Feb14! (Happy Methodious day?)

There are some gifts that keep on giving. Dentists will have a field day, lessons for people who give candy on Valentine. Why don't they give radishes on valentine? It's red AND good for you, except for the love-a-roma.

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance