2/25/2005

Mentokk the Mindtaker

While surfing on the old boobtube, I came to wonder why montages in Pinoy soap operas take up an entire song. Does it really have to be three-to-five minutes long? Nobody I know zones out in memory or nostalgia for that long. The writers must have an awful case of mental block that they have to rely on cheezy, melodramatic, muzak quality pop songs sung by mediocre singers.

I've just recently watched Wowowee.

I give him four weeks, maybe less... Willy's track record in the eyes of the media board is awful, and well a mouth like his takes a while to seal with duct tape. I watched his show and saw him almost make a career-ending oneliner on TV. Four weeks, and you'll kiss those scantily clad dancers goodbye. I think Chowtime Na! has a nicely warmed seat for you...

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance