3/08/2005

Inda the Pan Flasher

That went by so fast, the Energizer bunny would have a heart attack chasing it.
In reference to Panagbenga. That was the most uneventful week I've ever fathomed.

Props to the organizers for taking the cheesy entertainment and ugly shopping stalls, but I think they took the fun away too. It's almost embarrasing to tour the virtually empty Session road. It makes me want to remember "the good old days" but that phrase seems to make me feel 50 years older.

At least I didn't participate in the parade... I saw my "almost" costume to be, and I imagine being topless in a sheer form fitting orange (erm... tangerine) top is granted very awful to the eyes.

On a lighter note, due to my minimal participation in this year's flower festival, I can focus on my first love, programming. In the small timeframe of one week, I managed to design and implement a working site, and a small 20 second video clip of bob-ombs crashing into each other.

Check out the site here http://www.upb.edu.ph/~cs190/epalito . Comment me out 'kay? I'd like to improve on it until it's unveiling.

The movie takes a while to render and upload. The last time I checked, the 20 second file was 7-0 megs big... Hmmm, how did that happen?

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance