12/06/2005

Beyond the window

Like particles we sway where the wind takes us... unknowing, naive...
Man, am I stoned... Usually when days are boring, I let my mind loose on the outside world. and when it's time to return to the mortal world, my body give signals... usually constipation or abrupt bladder issues.

These extra-cortical adventures gives me gas and useful insights from the astral plane...

  • Why do I write: I write to initiate insanity, not to keep it
  • I grow tired of manic sensory input... That is why I eat rice and wear monochrome outfits
  • The first hour defines the course of the day... don't fuck up breakfast
  • Strange that I gravitate toward thick paper-back books
  • Authority represses what is denied to them
  • If I survived armageddon I'd first say... "What were the odds?

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance