11/17/2004

Board to death

I'm not really an athletic person. The primitive side of my brain dictates that I must like sports. Of course the artistic side of my cortex dictates that exercise must be artful. Being a guy, I normally follow the caveman living in my right cortex... but I must be insane then, cause I chose social dancing...

I'd want to take the path of least resistance like everybody else. Any sport with prodiguous amount of sweating automatically gets disregarded. Who would have known dancing the rumba/salsa would have me lubricated with sweat all day?

Anyway, most of my non-productive time is spent on THUG2... playing through storymode was easy-peasy, the classic mode is kinda tough, considering the size of the levels. If I can get my hands off the pad for a while, maybe I can prototype an interactive yearbook for our batch...

But considering that I'm not graduating yet... okay, I won't gradaute for another year... I'll focus on another ICPC competition. I vow not to graduate until we're in the top ten!!

That said, I'll practice my two step shuffle...

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance