1/14/2005

Outlook grim. Try again later.

I finally have time to contemplate on the outlook of my future. It's pretty bleak. I haven't the slightest clue of what my job would be after I graduate (IF I graduate). Any will do as long as it doesn't involve massive typing. I'm a pretty slow writer. It actually takes days for me to type these logs. Actually, I started this blog about a year ago and the posts are just coming in now....

PSYCHE!

I really don't like encoding. Next to being in a call center, encoding is probably the job I loathe most. A lot of strangers make me type their stuff, seeing my family is the only group with foresight to buy stockloads of printer ink...

Frankly, I don't know what I'm going to do in five years time... my interpersonal communication sucks, I stutter when I talk, I curse at every opurtune moment... those habits die hard, so I'm stuck to cubicle jobs...

Anybody need an animator? I do animations pretty well... mostly mundane and moronic films. I haven't figured out how to upload massive files to the web, so most of my viewers are my classmates, but I think they can voucher for me...

Oh, yeah, and early marriage is out of the question... my smalltalk is utterly horrible.... help me...

OOPS times up, I'm running out of money... got to end this now... Tatah!

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance