3/10/2005

New Outlook

Amazing how a shave can make a man feel better. Makes a new man out of anyone (with a full beard, at least.) I just took a blade to my particularly hairy chin, and cut it down to a stubble, along with most of my self deprecation and loathing. That and I got a couple of nicks to remember the day. I felt great!

Then I used industrial strength alcohol to aftershave... Never use wood alcohol to clean yourself after a shave. Stings like, well wood alcohol.

You can probably tell it's a boring day, when a rudimentary shaving becomes a big hoopla in a blog. To tell you the truth, nothing out of the ordinary happened to me for the past week. I even walked around the city at night to find any eventful happenings, but to no avail. All I found of interest is a growing corn on my foot and a throbbing groin from all the walking.

Tomorrow will probably eventful, seeing it's a Friday.

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance