12/08/2005

Venting Frustrations 2

Welcome to
IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE CASE SCENARIO

Seriously, after waking up to a lively beat from a marchiong band in practice, I knew that today couldn't get any worse...
Or was it... An hour after that, I got to ride a jeep that won't stop for anything, apparently that includes passengers. Moments after I paid my obligatory fare and said the sweetest thing I asid all day (Manong, para.), the d*** sped of to the road with me in it. I could have said "Stop, I'm getting offa here" momentum stepped in and he increased speed. So what to do? I jumped off running.

And contrary to popular belief that if you ran before you hit the ground you'd be safe... no, you'll get to be face to face with his fellow jeepney driver's ride.

Goddamit man! Use your rearview mirror, @$$!

After waddling off to the side of the road thanking fate that I can wiggle my toes, I go to class to the beat of another set of cacophony. See the room has a duct running from the upstairs to the basement, and the upstairs are holding an acoustic concert audition.

We all know how the least talented and musically tonedeaf go to these auditions. And I've got ringside seating on a lefthanded chair with my ear directly facing the aforementioned duct which now acts like a megaphone for the audition.

Add to that that I haven't eaten yet and still have Macario Fronda's smash hit trumpeting across my temporal lobe.

This day sucks. Like Paris Hilton's... Movie career.

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance