1/03/2006

Low Resolution

Last year I posted my Dissolution list. For any of you too lazy to click on the link, here it is.
  • Get fat and add on 50 more pounds
  • Add 2 hours more TV a day bringing it to 6 hours
  • Get 5 on every subject this semester
  • Put peppers on every item on my menu to encourage hemorrhoids
  • Insult every person I'm introduced to
  • Poison the watersupply with my outputs
  • Sell crack to kids younger than 6 as lollipops
  • Place the toilet seat up after using a co-ed bathroom

The yearlong update its...

  • I put on 20 pounds
  • I now watch 4 hours but am online for 6
  • I got 5 on ONE subject
  • I'm bleeding internally
  • I'm insulting everybody now
  • Currently poisoning the air (since I'm bleeding internally)
  • I sell corndogs to kids younger than 6
  • Place the toilet seat up after usng any bathroom

Final verdict, the Dissolution list is a pile of whatsit to be bagged and thrown in a nearby garbage bin. My ultimate list of things not to follow has a 60% rate of succeding. So I'll take the extreme road.

The 2006 resolution list is as follows

  • Cause the first shot of World War 3
  • Melt the polar ice caps with an alien experiment induced heat vision
  • Get abducted by aforementioned aliens
  • Solve world hunger and charge $100 a pop to those who bother to listen to me
  • Create a portable worm hole to spy on every college sorority house
  • Run and win second in any presidential race
  • Write a Pulitzer winning book about the microscopic entities living in the global sewer system

I bet that would be totally out there, that nobody would grill me about what my resolution list is.

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance