1/08/2006

Why bother sending me $15 Million?

I knew there was a reason to turn off spamguard. I missed this annoying yet cosmically funny mail about a couple of weeks ago jammed in my spam box.

Click to read the absurdity

I've got plenty of reasons to inherit $9.5 million but I narrowed it down to three


First the $9.5 million would enable me to call a Mr Peter Chang and tell him "You got Screwed, biatch!" for the rest of my life. Second, it would be enough to start a company dedicated to call the worldwide network of Peter Chang's that send these mail. And thirdly, I could pay for a plastic surgey that alters my face, and voice so the worldwide network of Peter Chang's couldn't cut off my balls and serve them as the Chef's special soup number five.

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance