2/12/2006

He may have undershot that one, Bob

I remember posting this about a full year ago.
"...I give him[Willy Revilliame] four weeks..." Oh, here it is! Mentokk the Mindtaker.

I may have overshot this a wee bit... about twelve-fold-ish. I knew the show would get cancelled, but it took a stampede to do it? I mean I seriously would have liked a crass joke about a woman's private parts, or a giant green meteorite harboring hostile aliens that watched the show decimating the ABS-CBN studio and smoking pot out of the survivor's skulls... but a human stampede?

Look, I believe that any publicity is good publicity... but even this is low. I sympathize with the families of those that got their cerebral gray matter splattered all over the ULTRA staduim, but it's time to move on. You really don't want any ABS-CBN employees doing the "I'm Sorry *lip quiver*" stunt that Gloria Arroyo did.

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance