3/14/2005

Blogger.net It's Dot Com!

ARVIN
A is for Adaptable
R is for Refreshing
V is for Visionary
I is for Innocent
N is for Neglected


What Does Your Name Mean?

Yet another facet of life I'm willing to accept.
I have one.
Arvin,
Raucous
Volatile
Insecure
Nerd..ish

Then there's the problem of infinite looping... STACK OVERFLOW

Same site: I'm in the 1959 for some reason... I always thought I'm stuck in 1984...
I mean, I like Knight Rider, Alf, Go-Bots... the Carebears (Countdown 4, 3, 2, 1!!!), MacGyver...
Yeah, I'm definitely 1982...or 84, whatever.

Same Site: I'm a half woman brain. I figured as much. Although I can't cry during Terms of Endearment.

1984: Richard Stallman starts developing GNU. The Apple Macintosh, the first consumer computer to use a computer mouse and GUI interface, is introduced by Apple

That's something to live by. Go to Blogthings.net, It's Dot com!

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance