11/22/2004

Meningo-whatty-whatzits

Meningococcemia: I'm no doctor, and I wish I play one on TV... but could any medical personnel clear me up on this? I can't cough in public without everybody automatically repelling like magnets on steroids.

As far as I'm concerned and as far as my medical knowledge would take me, it's a localized case of hives...

Anyway, while I was surfing (well away from tourists and hypochondriacs), I found out that Meningo-callaba-hoopla was already prevalent in the US and commonly appeared as an epidemic during the annual
hajj.

I say it's a plot to create another racial divide among my people... or even more sinister... a cover-up for the Luisita situation

http://www.mb.com.ph/MAIN2004111822725.html

Yeah! Hey, ever wonder... things like these happens when a woman is on the presidential chair?

(SMACK! Ouch!)

Back to my point... Meningo-happala-hubbub is the new cliche... but to be frank, it's a better alterntive than the new set of novelty songs that popped up out of nowhere. At least the people are concerned with health....

1 Prayers and Chants:

Blogger GENIUS IS JUST ANOTHER MOUSE! chants...

that html thingy on this page, were you attempting to post a photo?

I can help you but i cannot give instructions here because blogspot wont allow htmls in COMMENTS.

Btw, i still need your email so that you name appears on my site. Thanks!

RADIOACTIVE ADOBO

Monday, November 22, 2004 3:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Entrance