3/30/2005

For a plainer, brighter you

Check it out! Not bad for a first try. I've been meaning to redesign the place. Feel free to email me for any opines and suggestions.

Anyway, for those Mr/Mrs Anonymouses who want that link... I won't tell you up front, just use the links on the right hand part of the blog. I don't want the IDSA crawling up my porthole for posting a technically illegal form of obtaining youth.

VERBOTEN! Own the game to download or at least frikken share what you have. Not everything in the web is free you know.

To the meat of the post, I just celebrated my 21'st birthday, and I'm let down by one thing. Usually it's the persnickety overbearing and self important that throw their own birthday parties. I, apparently became one of those people. The sad thing is, my birthday came smack in the middle of Good Friday. I'm not that comfortable with celebrating my birth with Jesus getting impaled.

So like any good christian, I abstain meat. WHAT! I Love Meat! What's a birthday without steaming piles of char-grilled choice cuts and ample bowls of boiled ham?

So it came to a compromise... I had hotdogs. Nobody really knows what hotdogs are made of, so it's still good. So is spam. (What is spam... really...)

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance