4/03/2005

Il Papa

Ashes to Ashes,
Dust to Dust,
We proudly stick Karol,
Into the Earth's Crust...

Or whatever they do to Popes when they kick the bucket. It was one hell of a ride. John Paul II has done more during his Popedom than any other in recent history. When he will be called a saint, I hope I live to see the day.

One thing that bothers me about the bruhaha in the news is, why pay tribute to a man who is still alive. Many times while I was channel surfing, almost every news network had a "Tribute to Pope John Paul II" festooned on their broadcast. I even though the actual death time of Karol was another one of those tributes.

Well, I'd better end this short today, for all I know every Jake and Jane's blog will probably have the news posted on their sites anyway. Good luck Karol, whichever direction your grave faces, it will be one great view in there... guaranteed.

Ciao, Il Papa.

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance