4/25/2005

Sulit!

Of all the hoopla surrounding the new pope, the Filipinos do the worst job of delivering the news. The coverage/post-coverage was simply pathetic... I bet they don't have a camera B getting another view of the action. And from the looks of the continuous looping of the footage, they probably took the film from a 20 minute tapecan.

Anyways, seeing that the new Pope is German... and John Paul II is Polish...

I hear 'boos' of varying magnitude... okay, what if the crosses on his tie turn red and black on us? What if Ol' Benedict grows a fullerbrushman moustache and begins re-cleansing Poland. What if he's a closet Nazi.... THERE I SAID IT!

This what if scenario has been bubbling up in my cortex since hearing about a German cardinal being top pick to wear that uberMitre.

Eggs Benedict aside... nothing much happens here in my summer hole. I realize I suck at playing again. I got creamed at Quake... I'm not angry or anything, but my programing has seriously degraded my playing skills. I rock at THUG2 though.

Week two of the summer has brought me closer and closer to having a nice spot in the insane asylum's solitary ward. I'm more a recluse here than back home now that I think about it. Day in day out, same faces, same food, same lack of things to do...

QUE? Manila and nothing to do? Considering my severe lack of money, yeah there's nothing to do. Expect me to grow thinner when I come back to Baguio though. And by the time I get back, I could finally undelete those Indonesian channels from the cable. MTV Land could be great show, afterall.

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance