7/25/2005

Take two Strepsils and call me in the morning...

Pardon me, for I can't hear out of my left ear.
I'm currently in an echo-reverberator room, and there are a legion of screaming "walkouters" behind me. I'm not that annoyed, since, it's basically the same thing that happens on the TV. I'm pissed off since people have been screaming [fecal matter] at me for about a fortnight now.

My neighbors in my humble barrio have a habit of screaming at a telephone. I would have told her to pipe down, if I got a word in, but I think my ears were bleeding at that time.

After bandaging what's left of my auditory canal, the freshmen in my class (Okay, ALL of my classmates) were talking to each other... Let me clarify talking. Screaming gossip while being earshot of each other, like two feet. I'm not that annoyed usually but in this case I was between the two talkers.

I think my ear bandages were loose since my grey matter was sloshing around my skull, making the characteristic "shower water must have stuck in my ear" noise, and most of my organs were suffering from internal bleeding.

After listening to a boombox stuck to vol10 at PE, I was suffering from a severe case of tinnitus. Then the rallyists with megaphones...

Granted the voice of the people was loud enough to hear, but c'mon! Megaphones? That's just a pitiful attempt of ONE voice to be heard. As if the guy playing the triangle in an orchestra was given a solo piece.

I'm sort of groggy now, so if you don't mind, I'll just lie down and get an ear transplant.

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance