6/14/2005

Social Sanitizer Part 1

Here's something to chew up on... Drinking Licence.

Enough of the "underage drinker" crap. I mean, what is the reason we don't ever see kids, even rich kids, drive cars... We are not in any capacity to give licences to kids that grew up on Grand Theft Auto.

If we want to tick kids off drinking, make them pay for a drinking licence. Say P3500 per annum + per swigger tax to keep legally underage drinking. Let's see them drink now. Even the most slackoff parents wouldn't give their kid that amount of cash for them to get wasted.

Besides, stores can act like the guys from Cops. "Licence and registration please." None of the, "You look like a 16 year old. Aren't you supposed to be in school" crap. Yep, they ask that but still give the kid a sixpack for trying.

Come to think of it... how about a smoking licence too? I've seen many a high school student smoking the wind out of cheap cigarettes while acting like "I'm so cool, my lungs are on fire".

If I was an old lady with a cane, wearing cheap perfume, while wearing a puffy pompadour wig, and called myself as Aunt Gertrude, I'd tell them youngsters off. "Do you want to end up like my 5th husband? Snuff out that cigarette and go home young man! Don't slouch! Don't you backsass me! And don't end a sentence with a preposition!"

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance