5/10/2005

Pimp My Wheelchair

Think about it... 15 inch free spinning gold-plated rims... Wicked electric blue flame job... Level 3 hydraulics... Maybe a NOs tank for a bit of flair. Oh, oh! And a bitchin audio set crammed in the wheelie's boot (assuming there IS a boot...) I'd probably drop it a couple of inches. And give it a... rear spoiler. Now, where to put the blue neons and the emergency defribulator...

Why stop at wheelchairs? Senior citizen walker's (Imagine your grandma... in Hammer pants... poppin and lockin... to gangsta rap... OUCH! My hip!)

Come to think of it, why not put spinners on every object with a measurable radius? Steeringwheel spinners... Sparetire spinners... Donut mags? (NO, too stupid) Oreos with edible "DoubleStuff" rims.

Level 3 hydraulic seats? (No, too dangerous... more like ejector seat that bangin...) Baby carriages with a soft top moonroof? (Been there, done that...) TV screens on mags... Spinner speakers?

I'm starting to sound street white...

C'mon guys... fellas... homies?
I'm cool... street... gangsta... whatever... right?
C'mon, let me in... Please?
I've got weed...
Let me join da hood...
I'm game... Fellas?
It's because I'm white isnt it!

1 Prayers and Chants:

Anonymous Anonymous chants...

MY MOM TOLD ME NOT 2 GO INTO A SIGHT WHERE TEENS GO INTO CUZ OF VIRUSES SO I PUT IN PIMP MY WHEELCHAIR!!1LOL

Monday, June 13, 2005 5:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Entrance