5/29/2005

Back in the Sadle

Ahh to be back in Baguio. The air seems so very... reminiscent of... kind of... stale and light. Just the way I like it. After weeks in UPD for summer, I can return to my old lifestyle... Up, Study, Home, TV, Bed... over and over again.

Weeks of excitement and mirth takes a lot out of me, and looking back to this post: Time Extension Bill, I see that I was an ungrateful, yet genuinely bored SOB. You don't know boring, until you are in "Strange county and studying constantly, USA" boring.

At least I have the option of TV back here. There, it is just you, a book and piles of paper to keep you entertained. No TV, internet is a valid option only if you don't mind paying untold amounts of money per hour.

Makes me wish I brought a radio. Even a cheap ass P200 radio. Anything to keep the monotony at bay. Or a book. A long book. Given a choice, I could have brought the entire Tom Clancy Series, or the War of the Worlds. No, I was content reading the print on bottles of shampoo.

Although I must say, there are many things that enriched my life while I was out there in UPD. Like... uh... no. How about... no. There is that... no. Practically nothing. Except a bad case of heat rash. and a pimple on my butt the size of a nickel. I'm still dealing with that.

I'd really like to say Star Wars, but I was kinda strapped for cash. Damn the economy. After watching General Grievous on the Clone Wars cartoon, I was dreaming of the day I can watch this badass realized in 3D.

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance