5/10/2005

Q&A: Ramones Style

  • How do you feel right now?: I Wanna be Sedated
  • Really, how do you feel?: Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue
  • What do you want to do now?: Now I Wanna Be A Good Boy
  • As opposed to being a what?: Mamma's Boy
  • What happened last night?: Somebody Put Something in My Drink
  • Who did?: Sheena's A Punk Rocker
  • Really, What does she do?: She Talks to Rainbows
  • How do you describe yourself?: My Brain Is Hanging Upside Down
  • C'mon, let's be serious.: I Believe in Miracles
  • Useless pickupline?: Everytime I Eat Vegetables It Makes Me Think Of You
  • Favorite pickupline?: Do You Wanna Dance?
  • What if she goes away? Come Back Jonee
  • What if she's not Jonee?: I Don't Care
  • What's your dream job?: High Risk Insurance
  • Any hobbies? Beat on the Brat
  • Anything else?
  • Quote someone.: Ignorance is Bliss
  • Who said that?: I Don't Care
  • Any closing comments? Do You Remember Rock-and-Roll Radio?
  • Yeah, I do.: Yea, Yea
  • Do you need anything before we end this thing?: Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance