2/20/2006

Where Am I, Timmy?

I now clocked 16 split hours in front of a computer doing random crap that people sent me as favors. My eyes have another set of bags, that if i got into airport security, it would be one more than maximum carryon capacity... CORNY!

Anyway, the reason d' etre behind the current post acronym is that for a good 33% of the time I'm staring at the computer... is basically staring in front of the computer. Rendering full scale images takes forever, so I made a new sport. Counting pixels. I counted the pixels on my monitor, and at it's resolution it was around 1220000 pixels... barring the pixels that are black. I could have multiplied the horizontal by the vertical number of pixels, but what fun is that?

Anyway, there are about three more hours to waste, so I'll just return to my next timewaster after I counted pixels, I'll go watch the paint dry... If you look closely, you can see the water molecules sublimate/evaporate from the base coat...

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance