12/16/2004

Work Compression

There's nothing like the feeling off accomplishing a year's worth of work in one day. It sucks. It shows you that you worked and slaved on a solution that was wrong to begin with. Futile attempts to make something entirely useless work. At least our project works now.

This is the bomb, a chat entity thjat talks like an idiot. AND he talks in Filipino... sort of... Just to humor me, visit our site if you want to test out our project (once I figure out how to put it up...)

New thought... now that FPJ's dead, ABS-CBN ought to make an FPJ marathon to humor the old-skool movie goers.

There's only one more day of school before I take a much earned vacation. I've been at school for an entire year sans long vacation (nope, no sem-break for me!). I'll probably sleep an extra 3 hours of sleep each day. Hmmm, that makes a total 12 hours of la-lal-land...

Then I'll probably freak out the following year knowing I didn't do anything productive during the vacation. And here's the punch, we start on January 3....

Happy Christmas vacation guys...

0 Prayers and Chants:

Post a Comment

<< Entrance